INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The company nanosun s.r.o. processes your personal data to the extent necessary to perform the contract with you based on your enquiry, or to implement the measures taken before concluding such a contract.
- PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR AND ITS CONTACT DETAILS
- The administrator of your personal data is nanosun s.r.o., with its registered office at Karolinská 708/13, Karlín, 186 00 Prague 8, reg. No. 016 17 290, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, volume C, file 209410 (hereinafter "the Administrator“).
- The Administrator's contact details are as follows: delivery address: nanosun s.r.o., Karolinská 708/13, Karlín, 186 00 Praha 8, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +420 734 167 314.
- The Administrator has not appointed a personal data protection commissioner.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fact that such processing is necessary for performing the contract between you and the Administrator, or for the Administrator's taking measures prior to concluding such a contract within the meaning of Art. 6, Par. 1(b), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter "the Regulation").
- PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The Administrator's purpose in processing your personal data is to take measures before concluding the contract based on your enquiry, and to perform the contract if concluded.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the Administrator within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Regulation.
- PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA STORING
- Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the rights and obligations under the contract, and for the archiving period as required by the relevant generally binding regulations, but no longer than for the period required by these regulations. If no contract is concluded between you and the Administrator, your personal data will be processed for a period of three (3) years.
- OTHER RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Other recipients of your personal data will be the entities that run the Administrator's website in accordance with the Administrator's instructions (personal data processors), and the suppliers of the enquired Administrator's goods or services.
- The Administrator does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organisation.
- DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
- You have the right to request access to your personal data from the Administrator, the right to have your personal data corrected or deleted, to restrict its processing, and the right to the portability of your personal data, under the conditions set out in the Regulation.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data has violated or violates the Regulation, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority among other measures.
- You are not obliged to provide your personal data. The provision of your personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract and the Administrator cannot conclude the contract or perform it without being provided with your personal data.