CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
You are giving this consent to the processing of your personal data to nanosun s.r.o. for the purpose of sending marketing messages and for other marketing activities directed toward you. You can revoke this consent at any time and marketing messages will no longer be sent to you. More detailed information on the processing of your personal data can be found below.
- PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR AND ITS CONTACT DETAILS
- The administrator of your personal data is nanosun s.r.o., with its registered office at Karolinská 708/13, Karlín, 186 00 Prague 8, reg. No. 016 17 290, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, volume C, file 209410 (hereinafter "the Administrator“).
- The Administrator's contact details are as follows: delivery address: nanosun s.r.o., Karolinská 708/13, Karlín, 186 00 Praha 8, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone number: +420 734 167 314.
- The Administrator has not appointed a personal data protection commissioner.
- LEGAL REASON FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The legal reason for processing your personal data is your consent given hereby to the Administrator within the meaning of Art. 6, Par. 1(a), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter "the Regulation").
- The Administrator's purpose in processing your personal data is to send marketing messages and perform other marketing activities directed toward you.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the Administrator within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Regulation.
- Your personal data will be stored by the Administrator for the period of four (4) years from the receipt of your consent, but no longer than the revocation of your consent to your personal data processing for this particular purpose.
- Other recipients of your personal data will be the entities providing marketing services for the Administrator in accordance with the Administrator's instructions, and the entities running the Administrator's website (personal data processors).
- The Administrator does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organisation.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data from the Administrator, the right to have your personal data corrected or deleted, to restrict its processing, and the right to the portability of your personal data, under the conditions set out in the Regulation.
- You have the right to revoke the consent to your personal data processing given to the Administrator at any time. This, however, does not affect the lawfulness of the processing your personal data prior to such consent revocation. You can revoke your consent to your personal data processing by clicking the hyperlink included in each marketing message sent by the Administrator, or by writing an e-mail to the following Administrator's address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data has violated or violates the Regulation, you have the right, among other measures, to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- You are not obliged to provide your personal data. The provision of your personal data is not a legal or contractual requirement, nor is it a requirement necessary to conclude a contract.
- You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing, including profiling, if profiling relates to such direct marketing. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing, your personal data will no longer be processed for this purpose.